Chapel of Our Lady of Victory
In the 14th century (1361) it was founded, finished, or simply established, in the Chapel of Corpus Christi, a cultural foundation serving a small hospital / hostel to support the pilgrims on their way to Santiago de Compostela. The title of the Chapel of Our Lady of Victory century dates from the 14th century, and there is a confraternity devoted to it since then
According to Jewish historical records in the archives of the University of Tel Aviv, in earlier times (11th century), there was a synagogue here: the Synagogue of Coimbra. It was rebuilt and remodeled in the 18th century (about 1780), but in the 19th and 20th centuries the chapel was abandoned and it started to deteriorate.
It was restored in 2001-2003 and classified as Historical Heritage of Municipal Interest.
Due to the quality of the architectural intervention, it received the Architecture Award "Diogo de Castilho" in 2004.